Indoor Range Rules
Please read and abide by the following range rules:
- ATTENTION! Members must have their access cards on their person while on club property. Officers will be doing random card checks.
- Under no circumstances are members allowed to use their access card to let guests enter the facilities with out prior approval. Any misuse of the access card can lead to temporary or full suspension of membership.
- Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult member who has a membership to access the building.
- Access to the Mauer-Olson Indoor Archery Building is now 24 hours a day 7 days a week. No one is allowed on the club property between the hours of 11pm and 6am unless you are using the Indoor Archery Building.
- Do not leave personal equipment in the building. The club is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
- NO BROADHEADS OR PELLETS are allowed to be shot into any of the clubs indoor or outdoor archery backstops. The club asks all members to bring their own block style backstops. This applies to both bow and pellet gun users. A broadhead target is provided on the outdoor range at 20 yards. *Pellet gun shooters-please use one of the pellet traps provided inside the building and do not shoot further than 30 feet.
- All shooters are asked to pick up your paper targets, etc. after each shooting session and dispose of the paper targets and any other debris in the proper containers provided. If there is a mishap, please clean up your mess and notify an officer immediately. When you are finished shooting, please turn off all lights to help conserve energy.
- Members are encouraged to introduce guests to the club. All guests are required to pay a $10.00 guest fee and complete the Wavier of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement. Please place the completed Waiver and $10 guest fee immediately upon arrival it in the slot provided to the right of the Club House entrance door on the deck. A card holding member must remain at the club while their guests or family are on the club property.
If you witness any violation of the Rules and Regulations please report it to an officer immediately. The Executive Board asks that you provide the name, incident , time & date of the violation. The Board will review the incident and take proper action as needed.
There is a $2,000 Reward for the arrest and conviction for vandalism or theft on club premises. The club is under 24 hour video surveillance. Abiding by these rules will make our club safer and more enjoyable for all.
The "20" Rifle & Pistol Club
and Straight River Archery Club